Monday, October 31, 2016

Author Interviews for Twisted: A Horror Anthology – T.S. Dickerson

Once upon a time, a few weeks ago, I saw a thing of wonder on my Facebook feed. All authors know of this treasure - the submission request.

Yea, though I saw the submission request, and it was for... HORROR!

A horror anthology by and about women... Hey, I can do that! So I looked through my WIPs (works-in-progress) and my ideas spreadsheet (oh, yes, I do), and I found the perfect thing.

Coming out on Halloween, "Mirror, Mirror" in Twisted: A Horror Anthology!

I am participating in a blog hop type of thing with the other authors involved in this anthology to spread the interviews far and wide. So check out the interview below, as well as the other interview posts!


Name: T.S. Dickerson

Short Bio: T.S. is living a dream one day at a time. She loves blogging and reviewing books. She enjoys participating in the Collaborative Writing Challenge's projects and is the Story Coordinator for their sixth novel. She is currently finishing up her first full length novel which is to be released in February.

Name of Story Included in Twisted: "Initiations"

Describe the mood of your story/stories: Unsettling. I think my character is sort of darkly, deliciously ambitious and that colors the story as well.

Where did you get the inspiration for this piece? It was actually born from a prompt for a writing competition in an online writer's group.

What is your favorite thing about writing horror? Giving a nod to the darkness that exists within us all and coming face to face with the grim corners of my own brain in the process.

What are you working on now? Finishing up my post-apoc romance (The Scarring Underneath), CWC projects, and two projects that deal with hauntings.

Other published works? I had three chapters accepted into CWC's The Map. And The Scarring Underneath will be released in February, but nothing is available quite yet. Check out my blog at www.tsdickerson.com or catch me on Facebook or Twitter for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment