Thursday, September 22, 2016

Author Interviews for Twisted: A Horror Anthology – Sarah Buhrman

Once upon a time, a few weeks ago, I saw a thing of wonder on my Facebook feed. All authors know of this treasure - the submission request.

Yea, though I saw the submission request, and it was for... HORROR!

A horror anthology by and about women... Hey, I can do that! So I looked through my WIPs (works-in-progress) and my ideas spreadsheet (oh, yes, I do), and I found the perfect thing.

Coming out on Halloween, "Mirror, Mirror" in Twisted: A Horror Anthology!

I am participating in a blog hop type of thing with the other authors involved in this anthology to spread the interviews far and wide. So check out the interview below, as well as the other interview posts!

Name: Sarah Buhrman

Short Bio:        
       I am an AuthorGoddess and freelance writer, specializing in children's stories, business writing, marketing copy, sci-fi/fantasy, and blog articles. An AuthorGoddess is one who embraces the divine honor of creating worlds with words in the hope of inspiring others.

Name of Story Included in Twisted: “Mirror, Mirror”

Describe the mood of your story: Suspenseful, Dramatic

Where did you get the inspiration for this piece?
       I had a dream where I was being chased by a mirror that was eating everyone.

What is your favorite thing about writing horror?
       I like tapping into the primal emotions of people.

What are you working on now?
       Mostly I'm working on The Crystal Wise (sci-fi), Paper Dragons (mid-grade fantasy), The Second Princess (YA fantasy), Fluffy Bunny - book 2 of the Runespells series (urban fantasy), and Threadreader - book 1 of the M.A.G.U.S. series (steampunk/magepunk fantasy).

Other published works?

       "A Little Dream" in Issue #1 Dreams Eternal magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment